bmw88rider

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Guys,

Working on paring down my parts collections and

I put all of the pictures here:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/1184217...6142152301206307170&oid=118421732344403310275

They start at picture #23.

All Parts are plus the shipping cost from 78681 to your location on either Fedex or USPS. (which ever makes more sense)

I'm being pretty fair with the pricing so there is not a lot of room for negotiation.

Ok. Now the parts.

BBS Carter 2 Barrel: Bought it rebuilt and had it installed for a very short time. As you can see from the there is no gas stains and it was not installed for more that 10 miles. $80

Factory air cleaner to fit the above 2 barrel carb. Still in great condition from it's restoration over 30 years ago. $50

Edelbrock SP2P 2 barrel intake: Very clean and in great shape. $50

LD4B intake with the original Chrysler part numbers. All of the threads are in good shape and it's uncut and overall in great shape.: $225 Sold

Factory Fan Shroud from the factory casting number 2524962 radiator. Metal was blasted and mostly repainted. I have the mounts to the radiator as well: $175

Mystery Cam Shaft. The specs of the cam are unknown. It came out of the 1966 273 that I know was rebuilt in the mid 80's. I don't know the specs on it as we didn't rebuild the motor. $15 sold

1966-67 4 barrel intake manifold: Casting number 2536536. Overall the intake is in good shape. Will need a repaint but it is good enough to bolt on and run today. : $110

4 blade fan from 1966 273: It's clean and works good. $20

Thermoquad from a 1973 340 Auto. #6319S Unknown if it works ok. It's been in storage for at least 25 years. All of the pieces move like they should and it seems like a really good buildable core. Nothing is loose on it. $100 Pending Sold

Headlight Ring form a 1966 Barracuda. It has some minor dents but nothing horrible. Will need to be refinished. $80

Passenger's side Grill from a 1966 Barracuda: All solid with nothing broke. It does need a complete refinishing. $80

Original Point distributor 1966 barracuda: Rotates freely. It worked fine when it came off the car. just converted to Electronic ignition. $50

Please let me know if there are any questions. I'll have more parts coming available as I continue to sort through what I have.

PM answered on the cam. The SP2P was a funny swap meet find we were going to put on a friend's truck but he found a complete 4 barrel setup for cheap.

The TQ is sold pending payment. All of the rest of the items are still available.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Pishta is taking a chance on the mystery cam. Another item sold.

Plenty of good items left. Let me know if there are any questions.

Still plenty of good parts available. If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm glad to take any pictures as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back