Intake Question.

-

CRAMAR

Reaction score
Is there a seat of the pants feel between the Performer Intake and the Stealth Intake.
I have a 72 Duster with a 318.Just ran a 15.86 in the quarter this weekend,my best time so far.

I've never run a stealth but my experience with intakes is that they are all pretty similar as long as you have a good one. The performer is a good intake. Unless you've got a stealth laying around you could probably put that money to better use elsewhere (cam, exhaust, etc)

If your intake has not been port matched, there could be decent gains there also.

Is there a seat of the pants feel between the Performer Intake and the Stealth Intake.
I have a 72 Duster with a 318.Just ran a 15.86 in the quarter this weekend,my best time so far.
Maybe a little more info?

No. The two intakes are similar in power when equipped on a low power ride. The performer is not a slouch.

More info needed.

-
Back