Interesting discussion with Classic Industries on Legendary Interior deliveries

-

1MeanA

Reaction score
I have some Legendary seat covers on order. Apparently they are 6-8 months delivery which has improved from 8-10 months. I was told that many fabric/material mfg's went out of business during Covid leaving supply issues. It pays to plan ahead. My heads have been out for repair for 4 months and my rad will take 4-6 weeks to get fixed.

I see this post just after receiving a tracking number for my interior that I ordered on Black Friday! Insane it takes this long

Anyone ever use SMS fabrics? I ordered a vinyl insert for an oddball 67 Valiant interior bench seat years ago and it was an absolutely perfect match. I don't know if they sell seat covers or just the material to make the seat covers though. Their website only has the option to order samples.

Quicker than the original estimate of April/May. Still waiting on the door panels but I didnt order those until about a month later.
I got my door panels right away. I'm hoping Classic is being conservative on deliveries although my car won't be ready for seats in 6 months anyway. It would be nice to get the new seat covers onto my rebuilt seats (still in progress)

I got my door panels right away. I'm hoping Classic is being conservative on deliveries although my car won't be ready for seats in 6 months anyway. It would be nice to get the new seat covers onto my rebuilt seats (still in progress)
I know exactly what you mean. My car wasn't supposed to be ready this early but its def. going to be needing seats before April. So, I'm glad they are shipping early. I ordered direct from Legendary though. I'm not a fan of Classic Industries and I try to avoid them as much as possible.

80579799-DA8A-4C23-8A8E-407286A27E7D.png

These are in stock

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

this time of year you should be able to pick up this masterpiece at the gas station or corner where the taco cart is.

a classic never goes out of style!

Anyone ever use SMS fabrics? I ordered a vinyl insert for an oddball 67 Valiant interior bench seat years ago and it was an absolutely perfect match. I don't know if they sell seat covers or just the material to make the seat covers though. Their website only has the option to order samples.
I ordered seat covers for a '59 Plymouth from them a year ago Thanksgiving.
Nothing yet...

-
Back