Interesting!?!?!?!?

-
don't know about all the crap done to it but this truck is not a 75...

I picture 2 guys sitting around a fire drinking beer saying " A 440 would be cool but two 440`s would be really cool " And then followed through with it.

Everybody is compensating for something.

I had thought(just a wild hought, never actually taken any steps)of buidling a 4 wheel drive using 2 Olds toranado engines and transaxles but what perplexed me was how a person would sync the engines and tansaxles to both run the same rpms, speed etc.

I had thought(just a wild hought, never actually taken any steps)of buidling a 4 wheel drive using 2 Olds toranado engines and transaxles but what perplexed me was how a person would sync the engines and tansaxles to both run the same rpms, speed etc.
Could probably find a way to do it with todays injection and electronic controls.

And as he is now trying to sell his dream and recoup some of the money he put in it, He is asking Why did I do this?

And as he is now trying to sell his dream and recoup some of the money he put in it, He is asking Why did I do this?

Well if he and I are anything alike then he lost interest in it and wanted something else to do lol people with the creative personality have a 1000x's more fun dreaming of the idea and getting it started and then when its almost done just lose interest. I myself will actually get depressed on the weekends because im not at work thinking and working. To remedy this i just started coming up with creative ideas and building them. I now have an 8 feet high platform in a tree thats 8x8 feet and secluded from people except those who know its in the yard lol why? I have no idea haha sometime people just need a creative outlet to be happy. I already have ideas on what to add on to it to make it cooler such as a second level or even a rope bridge to another platform haha waste of money? Yes!

While I cant personally see any purpose in doing this, it IS car-crafting at its best. He had the resources, the time, money, and know-how, so why not? It is clearly folly and useless, but hell, he's having fun! I think if I had lotsa time and disposable income, perhaps some ridiculous idea might pop into my mind too. I dont think the guy should be berated for the effort here though. At 12k I'd bet he's gonna lose money but hell, he did it! And there is enough there to get the 12 for sure.

-
Back