-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69GT

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
1) Grant steering wheel mounting hub and cover. I believe they are for a GM or Ford as the hub does not fit on a Mopar column. The hole in this hub is smaller in diameter than a Mopar. $5
2) One brake pedal switch bracket from a 70 dart. $5
3) One ash tray from a 70 Dart. $5
4) Two window cranks with plastic washers and Allen bolts. $15 for the pair.
5) Five old chrome door lock knobs. Three that are for Mopar (shorter ones) and two longer ones that I don’t know what they fit. The three shorter ones the chrome is worn where they would slide in and out of the door but the chrome on top of the buttons is good. $5 for all 5 of them
6) Two glove box doors and hinges from a 70 Dart. $15 each. (Only one shown in picture)
7) Gas pedal assembly from 70 Dart. $10
8) One rearview mirror. Glass is tarnished along the bottom edge. The stem and mount are in good shape. $15
9) One ashtray with receiver mount and lighter from 70 Dart. $20
10) One steering column dash trim piece, pt.#2822789. One hairline crack not really visible. $20
11) Two black dash vents. One has a broken pin on the back but it is included. $20 for the pair.
12) Ignition switch from a 70 Dart. One orange wire has no connector on end. I’m not sure what that wire goes to. Otherwise it is in good shape $20
13) Ignition switch from a 69 Dart. No key. $15
14) Emergency brake handle. $20
15) One A-body under dash courtesy light. $10
16) Heater control panel. $20
17) A pair of rear armrests with ashtrays. I'm not sure what they are from. $10 for the pair.
18) A pair of inner door handles. Some light pitting. $15 for the pair.
19) One turn signal lever. Some pitting but not real bad. $10

I also have a nice 73-76 style black sunvisor that is not shown in the picture. $10

Prices do not include shipping.

Attachments

• MVC-164S.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 487
"any idea if the ashtray with the mount will fit a duster dash?"

I don't really know as I have never owned a Duster. Maybe someone here who knows will chime in with an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back