interior pictures

-

moparwillybb

Reaction score
hello long time since I have checked in but I am back in full swing on my project I am installing the headliner in my 74 dart it is the molded abs one covered in vinyl I am asking for you guys help with some pictures of your stock headliners especially around the sail panel area and where the sail panel meets the headliner pictures of the trim that holds the headliner board in etc it has been almost ten years since I took it apart the memories are kinda fuzzy lo any help would be much appreciated also any interior shots would be nice for more reference esp from a 73 to 76 swinger thanks in advance

Does any body have a 73 to 76 dart two door? I thought for sure there would be someone who has one that hasnt been taken apart yet anyone know a place i can find the pic im looking for?

Mines apart right now, ready to put the headliner back in so no help there but if I could pick your brain, do you think the ABS version is worth the $ over the stock fiber board style? thanks!

I went with the abs one its the only one i could find it looks nice sitting in the back room lol i will try to post pics when i am done

I went and did the same, meaning to buy an ABS one. I havent had time yet to insatll it. It wont be long but when i do I will post pictures myself.
Richard 1972 Duster

-
Back