-
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownsnake

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Getting to last steps of finishing car and few pieces aren't the quality I want to put in with all the new carpet, door panels and seats. Looking for drivers side kick panel, passenger a pillar trim and the upper drivers sail panel. All for a 73 dart sport shipping to 48854. Will need pictures of the pieces wont go by anyone's word again sorry. no crusty broken or anything cut off the panel. Thanks :glasses7:

Hello my friend, I have a passenger a-pillar if need be its a bit rough but it may be a able to be repaired.... The grain as been worn off but I didn't like it... you are welcome to see it if need be...I also live in Howell Mi if that is close by you...

PM me some pics of the pieces you are looking for. I have been hoarding stuff for my 74. Almost positive they are the same shape. I can dig through my storage and get back with you.

I dont think you can pm pictures but here is general idea what they look like not the right side I need for a pillar and sail panel.

Attachments

• IMAG0061[1].jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 199
  • 73 dart part 4 053.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 215
I have a pillars that the grain is gone on there right now I am trying to get passanger one so I can have a nice set on there

if duster is the same stuff(I believe it is) I may have a pair of a pillar moldings not sure on the condition, and I believe I have the rear license plate light and bracket

I have a nice pass Tan pillar from a 74 dart 4 door and a license plate light assay the lens is good and the bracket just needs cleaned up, I will get some pics in a bit. A fair offer and the ride is good for me, just spares.

Here are the pics, I did not notice the one screw hole is chipped on the inside a screw will hold it and hide it. I will take a fair offer not a lowball. Just some spares.

Attachments

• PICT0860.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 154
  • PICT0859.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 152
  • PICT0858.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 149
  • PICT0857.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 158
  • PICT0856.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 155
  • PICT0855.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 151
  • PICT0854.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 149
  • PICT0853.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 156
  • PICT0852.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 154
  • PICT0861.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 153
Got kick panels and licence plate bracket. Still looking for just passenger a pillar and drivers upper sail panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back