Not open for further replies.

SeattleQQ1Fish

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a rear quarter light for my 67 FB. It doesn't have to be perfect, driver quality is fine. Thanks

Last edited:
I have a few. $25 shipped. Also have wiring.

20210629_114758_HDR.jpg

None of my Fastbacks have a dome light. They have quarter lights in the rear panels and a map light.

^^^^ This is the answer to the "trick" question

Of course anyone could add a center type traditional dome like if you like. I'd think you'd have to drill holes for the self tapping dome like screws. Is there a center roof brace on Fastbacks to mount a dome like to?

None of my Fastbacks have a dome light. They have quarter lights in the rear panels and a map light.
I called it the wrong thing. It's the rear panel quarter light I'm after. Title of the thread edited

IMG_1142.JPG

Last edited:
I have one also. Make sure to check condition of wiring and the bulb holder. There is NOT a lot of room in there and shorts can happen easily.
MH sells the bulb holders $10 each.
Also replace bulb with led. WAYYYY less heat.
Sorry for all suggestions, interior is beautiful and looks like it's been restored.

I have one also. Make sure to check condition of wiring and the bulb holder. There is NOT a lot of room in there and shorts can happen easily.
MH sells the bulb holders $10 each.
Also replace bulb with led. WAYYYY less heat.
Sorry for all suggestions, interior is beautiful and looks like it's been restored.
Thanks for the good advice, I'll pm about the light.
Where can I get an LED bulb?
Interior is original; it was a one owner garage car for it's first 50 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back