Intro thread

-

Valiant V300

Reaction score
Hi ... Gary V. from upstate NY.
Been casually signed on to the A-body site for a while, finally introducing myself. I have been a collector and restorer of Mopar A-body's and A-100 trucks for a long time. I currently own a 61 Valiant 2 dr HT Hyper Pac car, a 62 Valiant 2 dr sedan drag car (love to hot rod slant sixes), and a couple A-100s.
Like to participate in some slant six drag racing in the Northeast if there is anything going on.
Also looking for a clean 64 to 66 Valiant convertible for my next car, keep me in mind if you know of any East of the Mississippi river.
Looking forward to spending more time on your excellent website.
View attachment Maverick 6 3-11.jpg

View attachment hyper-pak-1.jpg1714803695

Attachments

• 000_0002.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 95
welcome, I love the Toads! I have a 62 lancer......

a guy down the road just sold an A100 window van, wide 318 survivor, no rust, straight. $1500. I thought it was a find. I could never catch him home till he sold it! LOL

find a car East of the Mississippi?

nice cars. there is a super car shootout old vs new at lebonon valley dragway April 18th. maybe we can meet up at the adirondack national car show in lake george ny this coming sept.

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 001.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 77
Bigus ... Thanks for the heads-up, I know about Lebanon Valley, but haven't raced there yet.I will check their schedule and hope for good weather. I live closer to Rochester NY and usually race at Empire Dragway
If I can make it I will watch for your very green Dart, you can't miss my orange Valiant. ... Gary V.

-
Back