introduce myself

-

sakoe

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
i`m new on this site, my name is Sjaak I am 25 and living in the Netherlands. A year ago I bought my forst mopar. A valiant convertible from `64. A nice ride, with some works, but drives just fine.
There are some parts I`m looking for but i will do that in another topic!
Here some pics of it:
13102007016.jpg

13102007015-1.jpg

13102007020.jpg

15102007108kopie.jpg

Welcome to the site

Looks like a good starting point

Love the early Valiants and a drop top is the best!

Hi folks tnx for the welcome, it seems that I finally found the right forum 8).
Little more about the car: It`s a signet 200 conv, with the smallest slant 6. It`s a fine cruiser, no burner or whatsoever.
Technically works just fine. When the time comes that the engine dies (can take a long time) i`m planning some nice conversions.:happy10:
First i`m taking care of all weatherstripping, new convertible top. Already got it but still needs to be placed, but i`m still in search of some small parts for the top.
The weels are 13" i`m planning to keep these, a new powder coating, and put some nice wide white walls on it. I`m also looking for a set of baby moons that will fit. Bought a nice set on ebay but it appeared to be to big.
Body can use a repaint, but as long as the car stays inside and comes out when the sun is shining, it won`t be a hurry.
the wheels like this:
13102007016-1.jpg

@68valiant400: I`m close to Hoorn, 30 min. above Amsterdam...

i've been to Amsterdam a few years ago and loved it, it was a really beautiful place, iam in construction so seeing all the hand laid cobble stone and brick work was amazing. I cant wait to go back :cheers:

It`s one of my favorite city`s. but if you would come back again you should hurry, things are changing here.. no more smoking in coffeeshops, red light is fading out and all of that authentic Amsterdam is disappearing.
--> those bricks are great, but for the lady`s on heels a little less 8)

really?:wack: i thought i heard something but didn't want to believe it, thats a shame why mess with a good thing, so much for moving there and going to work on a jet ski, i always wanted to retire in amsterdamn but if its changed not so much anymore

eh,sakoe..nice you found this forum too!!!!
better watch it,cheved is allso on this forum..haha

talk to you later,
barry

welcome to FABO. You have definetly found the right forum!

99.9% great people here...

Welcome to this great site Sjaak!
Jump on in and enjoy, We have the best of the best tec's here and some good folks too.

well I still need to find the hubcaps that will fit. I`ve bought a set that is ine size to big. I can find the right set, anyone here?

Welcome to the best A-body site on the web! Nice looking car, I love the backdrop in your picture, looks like an old factory? The broken windows and old brick building make for a very nice picture! 8)

resizePicture 008.jpg

-
Back