introduction; greetings to all

-

Mr.Plaid

Reaction score
Hello my name is Patrick. This year in april, I went to the Pate automotive swap meet in Dallas. I purchased a 1972 Duster that had a decent 73 block 318. This is the mid-life crisis I was hoping to avoid. I came to these forums to gain some more knowledge about Mopars in general. My question is this; will 1975-76 8.25 rear axles fit into a 1972 8.25 rear end? I am hoping the only dimensional difference is the lug stud centerline and consequently the 10 inch drums.

Welcome and LOL on your statement about avoiding the midlife crisis!! Unavoidable my friend!! Let us know what your plans are for the car and as always post some pics!

Welcome aboard this great site, I have found all the info and tech advice I ever needed here, jump on in and enjoy the great folks that has gathered when you can.

Welcome. I don't see any reason the 75-75 axle wouldn't work. If anyone knows anything different speak up. The big bolt pattern is worth doing since it gives you more wheel options. But if you have to spend money I would put it towards an 8 3/4.

-
Back