Introduction

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
Hi, I am Anna the wife of 64Dart170. I am sure you have heard of my car "Veronica". Since my car is the one that always has issues I thought I would become a member so I could learn more about my car. The hubbie says I need to become one with my car and spend more time with it in the garage. So here I am.
:wave:I look forward to meeting all of you.

Welcome Anna and let me be the first to say that we are all glad to have you on board and learning about your car. Lots of good info here to say the least but before you hear it from someone else i'll let you hear it from me. We'll need more pics of you with your car so we'll know what we're dealing with.
Small Block

Hi, I am Anna the wife of 64Dart170. I am sure you have heard of my car "Veronica". Since my car is the one that always has issues I thought I would become a member so I could learn more about my car. The hubbie says I need to become one with my car and spend more time with it in the garage. So here I am.
:wave:I look forward to meeting all of you.

UH OH, I see a fight for the computor brewing! Welcome and you will learn alot here.

Welcome to FABO Anna!!! I can't wait to see more pics of Veronica, I hear she was recently an award winner. good going and keep us posted. Johnny.

I have posted new pictures of Veronica. She did recently win a trophy which I proudly posted a picture of. There will be no fighting of the computer because we have two. Anyway, if we did fight I would win. :-D

Welcome Anna....lots to learn here. FABO is a friendly site 8)

You tell your wife there is nothing better than a fast car with loud exhaust and a 4bbl carb. At least to me there isn't.

Welcome to the board Anna!! My wife is a member here too!8)

Glad you guys share a hobby. It really wouldn't be the same for me if my wife wasn't as interested and involved as I was with our Mopars.

Welcome to FABO, Betty!!! Hope you find a lot of good information here.

There are a lot of really smart people with lots of A-Body facts to share, on this site.

Your car really looks good; I'm not surprised it won an award!

If you have questions, just ask; somebody will know the answer.

I hope you like it here.

Welcome ABodyBetty, There are alot of wives that could car less about the hobby, mine not included. She's a Pontiac girl though.#-o:dontknow:

-
Back