Iowa Newbee

-

D67Cuda

Reaction score
Just joined after watching posts for years. I bought and rebuilt my '67 Barracuda starting in 1995, getting it in it's first show in 2008. Several years ago I had the engine completely rebuilt because of poor gas mileage (13 mpg.) Now I've purchased a complete MSD ready-to-run ignition system. Before I install it though I've been checking voltages and have serious issues with voltage almost everywhere. I suspect the connection block on the firewall. Could really use advise on how to deal with the connections at the firewall to get full voltage through to dash, and back to engine.

IMG_5971.jpeg

Just joined after watching posts for years. I bought and rebuilt my '67 Barracuda starting in 1995, getting it in it's first show in 2008. Several years ago I had the engine completely rebuilt because of poor gas mileage (13 mpg.) Now I've purchased a complete MSD ready-to-run ignition system. Before I install it though I've been checking voltages and have serious issues with voltage almost everywhere. I suspect the connection block on the firewall. Could really use advise on how to deal with the connections at the firewall to get full voltage through to dash, and back to engine.

Break down and rewire the whole car , 57 year old wiring will be a problem in the future most likely !!!

-
Back