Irs

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
They sent me a letter a while back saying that my 2010 taxes were figured wrong and that we owe them over 5k. Spent some time on the phone with my tax guy today. When we finally figured out what the troubles were and re-figured it all they owe us money. Think I will send them a thank you note when I resubmit last years taxes.....

Going thru that here, too. Got a letter saying that they snagged this years refund b/c I owe them 5K from 2008. Went to local IRS office and sat down with an agen last week. After 3 hours, we figured that they owe me 3K from 2008 and almost 3K more than I figured for this past year. Thanks for the letter, IRS!

That's weird, a friend of mine at work got a letter this year as well stating that he owes them $5000 from a screw up of his 2008 taxes...sounds like something fishy to me....what a coincidence. hmmmm.

I just got 3 Emails so far this week, two from Nigeria and one from Hong Kong and all together they're sending me 2.8 million dollars...... LOL all it probably takes is for me to send them my bank account number and the password...... Yeah right!!!!

They sent me a letter a while back saying that my 2010 taxes were figured wrong and that we owe them over 5k. Spent some time on the phone with my tax guy today. When we finally figured out what the troubles were and re-figured it all they owe us money. Think I will send them a thank you note when I resubmit last years taxes.....

Probably pay you in plastic peanuts.

Aren't you all glad that the President is hiring 16,000 more IRS agents to enforce our tax laws that no one in the country seems to understand?

i electronically filed mine january 5th . was looking at 2800.00. as of today, no money, no response from the irs, and no explanation for anything, not one word from anybody.

-
Back