Is a petty blue 1970 duster Rare?

-
Petty Blue was not one of the "high impact" colors... it is less rare than others... typically it is the other options that determine the rarity of a car - not that color doesn't come into play. Tell us more about your car!

Petty Blue was not one of the "high impact" colors... it is less rare than others... typically it is the other options that determine the rarity of a car - not that color doesn't come into play. Tell us more about your car!

well, i think it was a slant six, it's an automatic, Petty blue or some kind of blue, its lighter, i need to look vin over, where is it located

IMG_9306.JPG

From the picture, that doesn't look like Petty Blue to me. More like B5 blue.

The fender tag would tell you for sure. It should be on the drivers side front inner fender. Like near where the battery sits

Dunno if it's rare, but if I bought a '70 Duster, that's the color it would end up!

im thinking b3, looks like a powder blue to me. if you can get in the trunk you are most likely to find unfaded paint there or maybee in the door jambs.

"Petty Blue" was not metallic. That might make things easier to figure out.

That's what I was going to say, I thought Petty Blue was just that, while the "B" blues all had metallic.

Any one here ever seen the Jake Blue and Elwood Blue Harley D color combo? It's rare but quite nice.

-
Back