Is it close to spring

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Its February 13 minus 27 Celsius do you think this Robin is trying to tell us spring coming.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 002.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 209
not close enough!! GD cold here today and tomorrow.. they do call the Robin a harbinger of spring.. I'm ready!

back East today, NO!!! ha missouri is always on the edge of everything weather wise. this weekend on edge of POLAR VORTEX! next week highs 50-68,,, lows in 30's!!!!! yes that mockingbird arrived last weekm but he packed a heavy jacket. robins will show in a couple weeks. the sparrows all of a sudden have building nests and bird sex on their minds. spring is CLOSE here! the heck with t he rest of the country!!!! ha

I can't type what that bird looks like he is thinking on here without getting in trouble. :D

LOL, Snake, that bird is frozen stiff to that tree,,,,When he falls off the tree, spring is here. LOL. Poor thing,I seen on the weather network with the wind gusts its up to -39 WTH!!!

Spring has sprung here - got to switch from heat to A/C in the garage :)
(The pic turned our pretty small - 10 day forecast has us ranging between highs of 81 and 90)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 12.26.28 PM.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 143
I thought I heard a bird chirp today but unfortunately it was his dying cry as he froze to death!!

treblig

71 and climbing here today, and been high 60's to low 70's for almost a week now.

Had a bunch of 'em around here a few days ago making short work of the feeder food. Last 2 days none with the cold back in.

I thought I heard a bird chirp today but unfortunately it was his dying cry as he froze to death!!

treblig

A little bird was flying south for the Winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.

While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.
As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was.

The dung was actually thawing him out!
He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.

A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Morals of the story:
(1) Not everyone who ***** on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
(3) And when you are in deep ****, it's best to keep your mouth shut!

and that reminds me of little J ack that sits on the plane awaiting take off. the guy next to him dressed in his business suit starts up a conversation. " so what is you view of neucler fusion?" he asks.
so little Jack asks the smartass businessman, " did you know that cows poop patties, horses poop apples, and deer poop pellets??'

businessman says " well NOooooo".

little jack then asked " well how the f*** can you ask me about neucler fusion when YOU don't know Chi* ???"

-21 this morn Ssssssssssssnake ( that ah -6 in the US of A) but no snow, just 3" or so... but went to London and a full blown blizzard there today, blowin snow could'nt see Ssssssat. They have about 2 1/2 feet of the white stuff. That's only an hour away.

-21 this morn Ssssssssssssnake ( that ah -6 in the US of A) but no snow, just 3" or so... but went to London and a full blown blizzard there today, blowin snow could'nt see Ssssssat. They have about 2 1/2 feet of the white stuff. That's only an hour away.

Wow and i thought we had it bad.I just saw the long ranger +6 next Friday.:glasses7:

Spring aint here ,,,,, and fall has fell,,,,,,,,winter is still here,,,,,and colder than hell

Its about 4 degrees here right now and nice and sunny, was warmer earlier in the week. On monday I actually started the dart and went for a drive. Damn did I missed driving it!

s w Missouri mild, but go east of here, other day was 30 degrees colder!

will be 70 by end of this week! only had a few inches of snow this winter , it is dry.

we can get plenty of snow in march, ya never know, but I don't see any really cold weather here out. most of those artic blasts will be East of here.

spring? who knows here. some times it can get unusually cold on into May! like affront blow thru , instead of high of 80, maybe 45 !! ha

Crazy weather..11 degrees right now with a wind chill of -2...going to be 26 degrees tomorrow..53 on Tuesday..

-
Back