Is it going to get ugly at the mopar nats?

-
Well-it is the MOPAR nats-but the only thing I love more than seeing all Mopars burning up the 1/4 is Mopars bustin Phords and Chebbies in the 1/4!! :mrgreen: I say if they wanna get embarrassed,bring it on!

My long time car-car buddy is flying to Columbus for the Nationals. We will be there Thursday evening. Staying for 2 days. Hope to see the FAST drags along with everything else. Can't wait! Where can we get a room? :shock:

Moroso Motorsports Park in West Palm Beach used to have a Mopar only car show and drag race. The past 3 or 4 years though they've adopted an all race program where the Mopes run to 4 cars left and then the rest run 'till 4 cars are left and they race each other. This along with a Mopar only car show and swap meet. I quit going because if I wanted to race with a bunch of chebies and ferds I could just go to my local track. It took the uniqueness out of it.

There will be more Mopars than you look at in three days so I don't think any of us mopar junkies will have to worry about "getting our fix" + if you've never seen the FAST cars run, you have no idea what you've been missing, these cars are awesome! :thumrigh:

While Mopars are the muscle car of my choice I can still appreciate the other brands my self, I've met some of the people running in FAST and there the best group of folks you'll find. They all help each other out when they can even if it might be the guy they have to run in the next round, Chevy guys helping mopar guys, mopar guys helping Pontiac guy's, it's just plain cool to see and even better to watch :D

I hope everyone gives the brand X guys the respect they deserve, they work very hard to make those cars run like they do

we all love our MOPARS we wouldnt be here if we didnt.Let not drag ourselves down as eliteist live the Chebby guys. If they want some bring it on nothing better than eating a chevy for breakfast and stepping on a few fords :D

Hot Rod Magazine had the results of their "street car" drags. They allowed nitrous, turbo's, etc. with street tires. Mopars finished 8 & 9. A 67 Malibu won it with 556 ci. Averaged 9.20's for 3 runs. I think the Mopars were both Chargers. Where were the Hemi Darts?

To hell with nitrous and turbos!I would rather win races with brute horsepower!NOS and turbos are for the ricer's that can't make real horsepower!Just my opinion,i could be wrong. :dontknow: :geek:

-
Back