Is Joan Rivers the best Dodge can do????

-

DA69RT GT

South Florida Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• dodge-2014-award-season-event-featuring-joan-rivers-large-6.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 228
X10, the old bag. And I've felt for many years that "some celebrity" is not gonna influence whether or not I buy a product from someone or not. Least they can do is hire some hot young thing

That ole bag just wanted to be paid. for something AFTER she hit 60........... lmao......

Dodge took pitty on her.....

they must be really having a hard time selling darts, the end of the ad is pushing 2013 darts still. And here we are almost mid- 2014 nearing the time when 2015s should go into production in a few months and they are still trying to push 13s. Wow

Attachments

• Untitled2014.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 188
Well they could have used.....

twerking-miley-cyrus-turkey.gif

To show the GREAT rear suspension...........yeah?

I was looking for a new car and wanted to buy the new dart but after checking the reviews and all the problems from many customers I changed my mind ,overpriced, lot of warranty issues, not being corrected by dealers ,check engine lights, I don't have time to leave my car at the dealer over and over while they put a band aid on it.

lot of warranty issues, not being corrected by dealers

Par for the course for a Chrysler dealership.

Fiat can build the best cars in the world and stick a dodge,Chrysler,ram or srt emblem on it and they will still struggle because of the crappy Chrysler dealerships. They need to overhaul the entire network.

just the frame, in pretty sure everything else has been overhauled or replaced since :cheers:

No doubt. But what's so bad is, before she got bondoed all up, she was a looker.

Attachments

• joan_rivers_before-after-2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 191
Hay, there was much worse out there.

Joan was pretty good looking back in her day. That day has passed, though.

Regarding the commercial, it doesn't matter who they hire as a spokes person, the new Dart Sucks, and as someone has pointed out, so does the Chrysler dealership network.

Locally we have a Dealer that's been in business here since 1986, and presently has more law suits pending against it than all of the dealerships in this county, combined. As a result of that they allowed to buy the C/D dealership in the next town, too.

Chrysler is doing it's best to completely screw itself into oblivion, and their dealership network, and their new product line are lending to that effort.

Ehhhhhh........Technically, Five Star Dodge has been a Chrysler dealership MUCH longer than 1986. It was originally built as Century Dodge either in the late 60s or very early 70s. I'm sure you remember that. That's where Wayne Reeves got his start, although he doesn't like to admit it.

Ehhhhhh........Technically, Five Star Dodge has been a Chrysler dealership MUCH longer than 1986.

Neal Pope acquired the business in 1986, calling it 5 Star Dodge. It was named after the program that Chrysler had at the time by which they used to rate their dealership's sales. 5 Stars was their highest rating. I doubt they took into consideration customer satisfaction.

The length of time they've been in business doesn't matter, it's their business model that is the issue.

I purchased a new vehicle from them in 1986, let's just say that the transaction could have been a lot less stressful, more honest, and far less involved.

btw, I also TRIED to purchase a new 1993 Intrepid there, but could never get a firm price on the specific car we selected.

also, Tried to by a Pick up there in 1996 andf again in 2000. It wasn't better.

Ended up going to Riverside Ford and buying a Crown Vic in 1993, and to the Chevy Dealer in 2000 for the pickup. Still have that truck, too.

I know the Pope boys own it now. I have a friend who works at the Warner Robins store. You aint got to tell me how they do business. I had to HOLLER almost as loud as I could to get them to buy JUST the parts to fix my Ranger after the check engine light came on the day after I bought it. They knew damn well what was wrong but refused to help me. The dealer principal finally heard me hollerin and came out and also refused at first. He said he was going to call the police if I did not leave. I told him that if he called the police, I was going to give them a really good reason for taking me to jail. He cut me a check. All it cost them was 300 bucks for reman heads gasket set and head bolts. I swear, some people simply do not know how to do business.

btw, I also TRIED to purchase a new 1993 Intrepid there, but could never get a firm price on the specific car we selected.

also, Tried to by a Pick up there in 1996 andf again in 2000. It wasn't better.

Ended up going to Riverside Ford and buying a Crown Vic in 1993, and to the Chevy Dealer in 2000 for the pickup. Still have that truck, too.

Yeah. George Sr and Jr are both good people. Also another I highly respect is Marshall Butler. Known him almost all my life. Fine man.

Car Companies tailor their commercials to their projected consumers. Hence Dodge believes they appeal primarily to old rich people I guess.

Maybe us old guys could sue Fiat for name infringement, LOL

-
Back