Is somebody in disguise?

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
The wife and I were watching the news the other night and a story came on about Toronto's Mayor Rob Ford. About half way through the story the wife says, "he looks like Honey Boo Boo". I near spit my beer out when I realized she was right. You be the judge. You Toronto area guy's might want to spread the nickname for him around. LOL

Jack

Attachments

• rob ford.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 306
  • honey_boo_boo.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 766
Amazing resemblance :cool: Rob Boo Boo Ford =D> Good one indeed Jack:cheers:

This is way worse than Rob Ford. Canada could practically burn to the ground, and the U.S. news would not cover it. But some Canuk politico walks around like an idiot, and suddenly we have the lead stories for the 4 o'clock, the 5 o'clock, the 6 o'clock, and the 11 o'clock "news" and everything in between.

I will admit "he's colorful." Pretty obvious "he's an idiot."

This is way worse than Rob Ford. Canada could practically burn to the ground, and the U.S. news would not cover it. But some Canuk politico walks around like an idiot, and suddenly we have the lead stories for the 4 o'clock, the 5 o'clock, the 6 o'clock, and the 11 o'clock "news" and everything in between.

I will admit "he's colorful." Pretty obvious "he's an idiot."

Amen

"Mayor Ford, is it true you have had sex with white trash and help created the most disgusting American reality TV show in existence?"

"Probably, it might've happened while i was in one of my drunken stupors"

so who the hell is honey boo boo? as stated I know who ford is because he was all the news would talk about for a while.

so who the hell is honey boo boo? as stated I know who ford is because he was all the news would talk about for a while.

you're better off not knowing.

Basically she is this obese adolescent piece of white trash with a super trashy redneck family with a reality show about....being trashy?

Basically she is this obese adolescent piece of white trash with a super trashy redneck family with a reality show about....being trashy?

Your right, I was better off not knowing.

And that is the trashy truth!!!! I watched it for 5 minutes one night. After 30 seconds I new it wasn't for me but I didn't want the others to think I didn't give it a chance. LOL

Jack

Not even, man!....It's too bad Chris Farley of SNL fame is not with us as I believe he could do an excellent Mayor Rob Ford today, probably even better than Rob Ford!

Attachments

• th.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 170
Not even, man!....It's too bad Chris Farley of SNL fame is not with us as I believe he could do an excellent Mayor Rob Ford today, probably even better than Rob Ford!

That's what I was thinking when I opened this thread. I immediately pictured Farley (Black Sheep comes to mind :D )

Had no clue who honey boo boo is though. Judging by the description above, I clearly haven't missed out on anything not knowing. 8)

Dunno whether Im more embarassed to be Canadian cuz of Ford, or feel sorry for the Americans cuz of HBB....ok, I will cut HBB some slack as she is just a kid.
Cant believe Ford hasnt been ousted....just absolutely pathetic

Dunno whether Im more embarassed to be Canadian cuz of Ford, or feel sorry for the Americans cuz of HBB....ok, I will cut HBB some slack as she is just a kid.
Cant believe Ford hasnt been ousted....just absolutely pathetic

ironically, i kinda respect canada more for not ousting him. Down here we get to Fing wrapped up in the personal lives of the politicians. I could care less how sleezy a person is in their personal time, as long as it doesnt affect their work.

I'm on the Re-elect ford team. :D (assuming his recreational crack use hasnt caused a problem with his time in office)

-
Back