"Is that a Trans Am?"

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Went to put some go juice in the Valiant and the wifey went in to pay and the kid working asks her, "Is that a Trans Am?" She responded, "no......it is a Plymouth......Valiant.

My car has been called a Falcon before but never a fire chicken :bootysha:

Went to put some go juice in the Valiant and the wifey went in to pay and the kid working asks her, "Is that a Trans Am?" She responded, "no......it is a Plymouth......Valiant.

My car has been called a Falcon before but never a fire chicken :bootysha:
i had me one of those [fire chickens] and loved it actually a 76 t/a with 4oo and m22 4speed it handled well and was pretty quick i dug it especially the old shaker hood with my fire chicken emblem surrounding it

LOL that's a good one. Tell them it's one of the fastest Valiants on the planet. (I remember seeing a video) Mike

Don't feel bad the other day a woman at work asked me "Do you drive that mustang looking thing"?

My 66 cuda has been called worse lol. Speaking of Fire Chickens, my mechanic neighbor growing up had a Silver 10th anniversary edition Trans Am in the garage for as long as I could remember. It looked awesome but barely left the garage. He passed five years ago and every time I visit home I ask his wife what she wants for it. She won't sell any of his tools or cars and I know that TA is rotting away under cat hair and dust. I would love to own that macho beast.

Disco music going through my head right now - and I don't mind

Trans Am. That's a goodun. There used to be an old dude that walked everywhere in the neighborhood around the shop where I used to work. He used to always come by and say he really liked my Chevy II. It was a '65 Valiant. I always just told him thanks.

Seems like this is a rite of passage. You are not a real Mopar guy / girl until someone mistakes your car for "brand-X."

-
Back