Is the 10,000 sale done yet?

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
You know, the 10,000 "for sale" ads I have to scroll through EVERY GOD DAMN TIME I get back on this site, posted by one of the guys WHO NEVER POST HERE unless they have TEN THOUSAND things to put up for sale?

You know, the 10,000 "for sale" ads I have to scroll through EVERY GOD DAMN TIME I get back on this site, posted by one of the guys WHO NEVER POST HERE unless they have TEN THOUSAND things to put up for sale?
Yes, it can be frustrating. Just scroll on by or use the Ignore feature. All the parts for sale here are one of the reasons that these sites are so popular. I have found many parts here because of all those sale threads.

I like the parts threads, i also like the "wanted" feature. alot of guys will respond "I have one" and you can strike up a deal. Buy i have seen what the OP is talking about a long list of for sale threads or a long list of parts for sale on the boards.

Yes, it can be frustrating. Just scroll on by or use the Ignore feature. All the parts for sale here are one of the reasons that these sites are so popular. I have found many parts here because of all those sale threads.
I have no problem with parts for sale. But use your head. Be reasonable. don't shotgun the board. NO reason you can't put up 10 per day or some such. Geezuz Christ

Be thankful it only gets done once a month. Throw in the fact that the person you're complaining about is a supporting member of the site.

I don't know if he is referring to me beings that I just bumped my ads this morning. Also beings that I'm a gold member I could bump them every 3 days instead of the once-a-month that I do now. I do spend the other 29 days a month talking, joking and listening on here. A lot of listening. I have 20,000 ads over on FBBO. :)

If you have 20,000 ads on here, it's time to lower your prices and sell something!

I sell stuff all the time. Just shipped out today a set of buckets seats that I sold on FBBO. Always closing sold ads and starting new ones.

I don't know if he is referring to me beings that I just bumped my ads this morning. Also beings that I'm a gold member I could bump them every 3 days instead of the once-a-month that I do now. I do spend the other 29 days a month talking, joking and listening on here. A lot of listening. I have 20,000 ads over on FBBO. :)

20,000 for sale ads is impressive. Can I ask if you buy parts from FBBO and FABO sites, to resell them ?

LOL. I was just kidding. He said I had 10,000 ads on here and I said I have 20,000 on FBBO beings that I have twice as many ads there as here.
I buy parts on here for my customers and my projects, not to flip.

LOL. I was just kidding. He said I had 10,000 ads on here and I said I have 20,000 on FBBO beings that I have twice as many ads there as here.
I buy parts on here for my customers and my projects, not to flip.

Ha-ha, yeah I thought the 20,00 was your lifetime total not current. Was just wondering if Western Colorado had a ****-ton of old Chrysler's laying around as we are headed out that way this summer.

Yeah, you at least contribute in the regular forums. I'm not sure anybody meant you. Some just buy and sell and never contribute in the forums. Their choice but loss too, as far as I'm concerned.

-
Back