Is there a forabodies equivalent for dodge trucks?

-

69moredoor

Reaction score
Picking up a 79 d100… I’ve got questions. I k ow I can ask here but wondering about the best specific forum

thanks

upload_2022-1-28_10-20-40.png

:thumbsup:

Scrolling down to the bottom of the page will show many other sites.....

upload_2022-1-28_10-21-55.png

I hate to say it, but you'll probably get more info here. I'm on FTO, but it's slow. Most members of an F_BO site just post on that site, easier to stay on one site vs many. But I do encourage you and others to add some traffic to the site, it would be sweet if it was as busy as FABO or FBBO.

I have a 85 D100. I finally joined Facebook because of all the car and truck groups on there...It has been very helpful

20211009_164956.jpg

I hate to say it, but you'll probably get more info here. I'm on FTO, but it's slow. Most members of an F_BO site just post on that site, easier to stay on one site vs many. But I do encourage you and others to add some traffic to the site, it would be sweet if it was as busy as FABO or FBBO.
i trust the info here more by a long margin! theres a few pages on facebook to, tin grills is best,..but still feel better with info here on Abodys!!

Honestly, this is your best place to find answers
We cover everything from A body's to Zyphers
I ask my home owners questions here, brand X questions, I've ever seen posts on reptile dysfunction here

I've ever seen posts on reptile dysfunction here

Nice I'll know where to go if I get a lizard that has problems doing what it's told... sorry couldn't resist :D

I've found RamchargerCentral.com to be the most active of the old Dodge truck forums I've tried. FB is a crapshoot, the Tin Grilles group is pretty good but just the format of groups on there in general drives me nuts; any moron can post a comment and it's really difficult to verify information as being correct or not. But I agree with @diymirage you'll get great info and feedback just posting here on FABO, we cover it all and then some...

Nice I'll know where to go if I get a lizard that has problems doing what it's told... sorry couldn't resist :D

I've found RamchargerCentral.com to be the most active of the old Dodge truck forums I've tried. FB is a crapshoot, the Tin Grilles group is pretty good but just the format of groups on there in general drives me nuts; any moron can post a comment and it's really difficult to verify information as being correct or not. But I agree with @diymirage you'll get great info and feedback just posting here on FABO, we cover it all and then some...
I'm almost certain it was covered in the "my luck" thread

abbzz0O_460s.jpg

There is a forum called Dodge Talk that I used a lot when rebuilding the 83 D150.
It was very active 10 years ago and just checked it is still around with recent posts.
Check the Dodge Talk Historic section to find a forum for your specific truck.

Just ask your questions here. We won't lead you to far astray.
I have 3 2000 rams, 1 1999 ram, 1 1968 D-W 200, 1 w150 1984, 1 1979 D350 club cab, 1 1978 D350 Van flatbed and the wife's 1978 little Red Express and a 75 Plymouth Trail Duster pickup. Plus 2 Durangos all right here on my 20 acres.
I'm just 1 person with a dozen trucks there are more guys on here that were raised on Dodge trucks.
Ask your question.

Last edited:
-
Back