Is there a place that has pics of mopars in all the different colours of each year?

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ive been looking at 1970, 1971, and 1972 paint chips, and i have found some colours that i am really liking....problem is, the quality of the chip photos arent very good, and it would help if i could see some of the colours on the actual cars....popular colours like plum crazy and hemi orange, etc. are all over the place to look at on cars, but the more rare or less common colours like citron gold poly or burnt tan poly are nowhere to be found on the net...I keep googling the paint codes and names, but no luck for pictures...does anyone know where you can see alot of these colours on the cars besides like a carshow? lol

Matthew

Chrysler composite photo I know it is not what you're looking for...

cuda.jpg

yea i have seen that picture around quite a bit in my searching, but its probably the same, maybe even worse, than looking at the chips online....does anyone else have any suggestions or know where i can look?

Cool, never seen that picture before.

Oh man! I just deleted a site from my favourites two weeks ago! I searched for a site about 8 months ago and found a site that a guy had taken the time to photograph Roadrunners at car shows in every colour and he included the Chrysler colour code for those interested. I believe they were all 1970 -1972's. It helped me greatly because the Chrysler composite that 3404speed gave you really does not do the colours justice.

I am pretty sure I searched "images" on the web. I may have entered Chrysler "FK5" as that was the colour I wanted to see and had the code. It is a start for you.

It was an excellent site! I could not believe the guy had taken the time to collect photos of every colour on the mopars. If you find it, it will definitely help you decide and he provides the paint codes too!

If you find it. Let me know I will add it back on my favourites in case someone asks again next year.

ahh damn man lol....well ill try to find it...that would be great because like you said the chips dont do the colours justice

My younger brother had a Honey due color on a dart I think 73 or 4.
Honey due was the name of the color,

What color is it you want and or looking for?
And what kind of car are you putting it on ?
Dodge , plymouth had there own names and numbers I believe:read2:

73%20Dart%20Swinger.jpg

Hey Im looking for colours from 1969-1974...nothing in particular, just wanting to see what the colours actually look like when painted on mopars instead of on a chip on a screen... Alaskan TA thanks for the link its helping me out...anyone else know of any similar links?

-
Back