Is there a way to search for a PM?

-

clementine

Flight risk
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I’m looking for a conversation i had with a member to retrieve information that i asked probably twice already. So to not have to ask for it again I’m trying to filter to find the message.

I tried going into my messages and then use the search function but ended up just seeing all of the responses that member has posted lately instead of seeing the messages posted by the member within my PM heading.

I have tried to just scroll through and find the conversation but that gets old quick. Apparently i seem to like enough of you to PM you. Awful. Grumpy old men…. Who’d a thought i would enjoy an exchange? :poke: :rofl::thankyou:

I believe that once you LEAVE the private conversation.as in delete it. It's gone forever. Unfortunately I do the same thing. :BangHead:

I don’t delete. Or haven’t.

Way to search existing PM in a sea of PM.

I don't know what to tell ya on that, except keep scrolling through them ! :poke:

I don't know what to tell ya on that, except keep scrolling through them ! :poke:
Ya, i figured. But i thought I’d ask. I need to be careful how i title them in the future. Might help when I’m scrolling.

Tanks Al!

Ya I delete mine when I think I'm finished with them then I'm really not and there gone.

I’m looking for a conversation i had with a member to retrieve information that i asked probably twice already. So to not have to ask for it again I’m trying to filter to find the message.

I tried going into my messages and then use the search function but ended up just seeing all of the responses that member has posted lately instead of seeing the messages posted by the member within my PM heading.

I have tried to just scroll through and find the conversation but that gets old quick. Apparently i seem to like enough of you to PM you. Awful. Grumpy old men…. Who’d a thought i would enjoy an exchange? :poke: :rofl::thankyou:
I don't know of any way but in the future, you can star a conversation and go back to it easily.

-
Back