Is there such a thing as factory sbp 15" rims??

-
Geof: In the first photo I can see the factory stamping
of the size of the rim on the center section. :)

Here are the 14x5.5 rims I picked up this summer for my
GY3 Demon.

Attachments

• 100_3021.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 139
I looked for stamping on the inside and outside by the valve stem.....found numbers and what I think is a part#2844388, as well as the mopar logo but no other #'s. The dimensions #'s are they stamped on the inside or outside of the rim??

Yes, I remember those yummy looking rims there Muslca!!! And, just by coincidence, the size stamp was in the picture of the width!!! So, there you go there 4spdrag, the size is stamped on the inside, I think always near the valve stem. And, no "I told you so", I ain't like that. I just want everybody thats questioning the size of their small bolts to be informed. Always happy to share any information that will help my fellow hobbiests!!! Geof

I bought a 1966 A 100 and it had sbp steel wheels and best I remember they were 15 in. Its been awhile so I may be wrong. They wernt ralley wheels.

There's a guy who will make these for you, for less than any of the "wheel houses".

PM me if you want info and pics of the wheels he made for me.

BTW, several FABO guys used him as well and were very happy.

Just my $.02

You're PM box is full....

Cosgig: Here's the lastest pic on my Demon.

Muslca

Attachments

• 100_3154.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 131
  • 100_3150.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 119
Looking good there Muslca!!! I can't wait to see some more updates as the car progresses!!! I love the look of the Demon, all the way around one of the best looking cars of the 70's!!! geof

Cosgig: Do you know where I can find the proper measurements
for painting the flat black part of the hood. I need a template
of sorts. I was told it was on this site a one time.

Sorry to steal this thread....

Thanks
Wilson

I have no idea if my duster came factory with these or if some one had them custom made or what but being that they are in such nice condition I would assume they are not almost 40 years old.

my duster is SBP and has 15" out back and 14" up front.

not sure of width dimensions but I know the backs are wide and the fronts are skinny.

the backs I would say are probably about 8" wide and the fronts 4" or 5" wide.

I know the backs have a deep dish to them and for a tire I am running (if I remember correctly) a 275/60/15 with the 3" relocation on my springs.

Attachments

• DSCI1119.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 105
-
Back