Is this a good deal for a dart

-

dustyaman

Reaction score
http://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/3462537001.html I'm going to go check the car out tommorow.. I've been waiting a long time for my next a body and I found this in Craigslist. And seems like the cars all there. The gentlemen says no leaks has 225 slant six and drives it on the weekends. Also will come with origanal rims. I know it's a 75 and won't be very big collector car. I'm not looking for that. I'm looking for a project that I can make into a resto mod with modern hemi and Tremec 6-speed and ect.. Now to the price is the car the way it looks. Is it worth the price

If it's not rusty, and runs and drives good, I would say yes. Loose the wheels, Offer him a little less. Bring cash, cash is King.

I agree with Jaws. Check it out GOOD!!! Sounds a bit cheap to be a legit, clean car, but I could be wrong....and definitely LOOSE THE WHEELS!!

The price seems right, as above, I agree, tell him he can keep the wheels and knock some $ off. Inspect it carefully for rust and bondo....

sell the wheels to a chevy or ford guy . yes decent price .like that interior. tell him classic muscle cars never had a six.....

-
Back