is this clutch or cone type? look at pic

-
its not a "bad one". its just not as easy to rebuild or as long lasting. i believe that the cones can be machined down at the small end and shims added at the large end to bring it back into specs. do a search here and maybe over at moparts and im sure youll find alot more info

its not a "bad one". its just not as easy to rebuild or as long lasting. i believe that the cones can be machined down at the small end and shims added at the large end to bring it back into specs. do a search here and maybe over at moparts and im sure youll find alot more info

Machine .030 off the outside of the cone, replace lost material with a .030 shim, and you're good to go.

not trying to go off topic but does anyone have a pic of the clutch type so i can tell the difference when i find one thanks guys Justin

Clutch type-

IM000727%20%28Small%29.JPG

great since i am just learning things about them maybe you should send me that one for free as a reference tool longgone :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: but seriously thanks a lot longgone that is just what i needed. Justin

great since i am just learning things about them maybe you should send me that one for free as a reference tool longgone :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: but seriously thanks a lot longgone that is just what i needed. Justin

Sorry Justin, just sold that one about 2 weeks ago, but I hope the picture helped you out some.

-
Back