is this for real?

-
It's possible. The old Chevy dealer I worked for years ago had a 71 Chevy Vega sitting in the attic that was still new. Window sticker and all. Less than 10 miles. Freaky. It belonged to the owner's son who just wanted "to keep it". He ended up selling it to one of the long time mechanics there who gave it to his son who also wants to "just keep it" as it sits in a climate controlled garage now in Lizella, Georgia. Crazy man.

Somebody's getting a really nice truck. Too bad you can't get a new truck outfitted similarly. Trucks nowadays have to be like status symbols. At least with this one, you can work out of it if you wanted to.

Whoever ends up buying it will in effect be getting a ''new'' 1993 truck.
I just hope it gets left alone and remains stock, except driven occasionally.
However, there are lots of people out there that would stuff a Cummins in it with 44'' mudders and a huge lift kit........

Whoever ends up buying it will in effect be getting a ''new'' 1993 truck.
I just hope it gets left alone and remains stock, except driven occasionally.
However, there are lots of people out there that would stuff a Cummins in it with 44'' mudders and a huge lift kit........
exactly. there's some guy from Kansas on youtube, who bought a nice, black Hellcat challenger with a bad trans. He's talking about making a mudder out of it, and there's a bunch of fanboys out there egging him on. Just because you've got the money, should you really indulge every asinine whim?

-
Back