Is this normal ?

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
After I finished messing around with my 340 today I decided to pull the back seat out. Its never used and it ways a ton. I plan on mini tubbing the car and adding an 8 point cage one day so it will have to come out anyways. Then I decided to fix the carpet that doesnt lay flat, so I take off the sill plates. While I'm at it I'll take the front seats out. Now the carpet if free, I can fix it. But if I take the rear floor out( It screws in behind the back seat thats nolonger there) I can take the gas filller tube out thats been hanging there since I put the fuel cell in.

Now the car has almost no interior in it all because I went to run a compression test. And you know what ? While the motor and interior are out I can fix all the wiring. :thumleft:

LOL Yep it's normal.
One thing leads to another then another.
Nothings ever finished.
While you have the interior out and the engine out, you should pull the fenders, trunk lid, bumpers etc... and get to work on the body. Then it's on to the......

sounds like my power wagon... i go to fix the oilpan and now i have installed the ultimate fuel saving device.... see??!!!

DSCF0045.jpg

-
Back