Is your Craigslist AFU?

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Came in this aft to take a trip through CL, and it's like most of the Spokane listings have gone away, server?

If you search for something that you KNOW always has a bunch of results, there's just no returns.

Wow your right.
I just did a search for a 68 Gart GT for 500 bucks in Spokane and came up empty! :D
I did a search for "Jeep" and it came up with a bunch of results.

No seriously though, it looks fine to me.
But then again how would I know if it's not showing me something that is there?

I did a search for Mopar and it came up with a Buick Skylark saying "A true muscle car" and it has a 350 with a 2 barrel.
His meta tags were full of "Mopar" "Hemi" "Dodge" "Dart" and such.(Dipshit)

Yea, like I would decide to by a Buick if I was searching for a Hemi Mopar.:finga:

Well, LOL, there's a few things that have been showing up the last few days that I'm always on the lookout for, and several searches of that nature just plain come up empty

Yes, some areas had issues today. On Dallas CL there was no "Mustang" or "Mopar" in the auto parts section for about an hour.

Now there is 2219 postings for Mustang and 217 postings for Mopar in that category.

I searched chicago auto.parts for mopar , got nothing. looked for Chrysler and got listings for southbend and parts of Michigan. yeah its really screwed up

It's fine here in Georgia.

Looks fine here. Dang it Del, now I searched for Mopar in the auto parts section and found stuff I want. :banghead:

Searching yesterday for a while was coming up blank. Today seems to be working fine.

Glenn

Seems to be fairly "back to normal" today. Gauwd, tho, do I ever get tired of the spammers. A "new thing" in this area is some junkyard down in CA who just LOADS up the parts section with SPAM. They are a "dealer" so I guess spamming doesn't help.

I called 'em up and gave 'em a bunch of $hit. "Yeah, where are you located, I don't see your address?" "WHERE?" "So you want me to DRIVE clear down there from Spokane and get parts?" "NO I don't think I'll pay shipping, if you wanna advertise up here YOU can pay the shipping!!!"

-
Back