ISLAND DRAG STRIP NJ

-

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
Anyone going to the Island drag strip in NJ on Oct, 16th ?

What's going on there then?
Nostalgia show. Ive never been there. Going down with some friends who run a 72 demon.

SDC11965.JPG

Anyone going to the Island drag strip in NJ on Oct, 16th ?

If I don't go sat, I'll be there Sunday. Old school track but lots of fun and track is pretty good. Ran my best ET there a couple weeks ago.

If I don't go sat, I'll be there Sunday. Old school track but lots of fun and track is pretty good. Ran my best ET there a couple weeks ago.
we will be there only on the 16th if you make it stop in & say hi

Great day yesterday ... lots of nice Mopars! We were on our game and made it to the quarter finals until driver went -.013 red :mad:

Great to meet you afterwards Cawley!

Great day yesterday ... lots of nice Mopars! We were on our game and made it to the quarter finals until driver went -.013 red :mad:

Great to meet you afterwards Cawley!
LOL yea it must have been a RED day. We made it to the 2nd round. Wanted to walk around more & look at more mopars & meet more people but didn't get the chance. Only got 2 pictures. Yes nice to meet you guys. Ever think of going to MIR ? A lot nicer track. You would love it.

LOL yea it must have been a RED day. We made it to the 2nd round. Wanted to walk around more & look at more mopars & meet more people but didn't get the chance. Only got 2 pictures. Yes nice to meet you guys. Ever think of going to MIR ? A lot nicer track. You would love it.

I've never been to MIR and I hear it's nice; that's a pretty long haul for us and I'm guessing longer for you??? With so many strips within a 2 hr drive from us we've never felt the need to go there...

I've never been to MIR and I hear it's nice; that's a pretty long haul for us and I'm guessing longer for you??? With so many strips within a 2 hr drive from us we've never felt the need to go there...
Yea 4 hr drive. Last year was the first for us & we loved it so much its probably going to be a regular thing. We leave Friday morning & stay until sunday afternoon. The people down there are so friendly. The shut down is longer than the 1/4 mile track LOL Ill tell ya what impressed me is the F.A.S.T class. I don't know how those guys do it.

-
Back