Island guys---'68 Newport hood

-

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
I'm trying to get rid of a '68 Chrysler Newport hood. I'm moving this summer and want it gone. I'm trying to sell it for $50. It's in great shape. Trim is banged up in a few places and missing some of the screws. All Chrysler letters are there except for the H. Very minimal rust. Pictures here:

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/8753297

I'm trying to sell it for $50 but I'll give it to someone for $25. Must pickup. I'm in Duncan.

Oh, well are you moving before or after the car shows? If it's soon, let me know and I'll take the Dart on a little road trip out to your place to give you a visit. I've always wanted to meet you and to see your Duster and Charger.

I should be at the Nanaimo Chrysler S&S with the Duster on July 1st. Won't be at the Parksville one though. I'm going with my dad up to Squamish to a car show there to try to find his old GTO. We'll be moving in August it looks like.

Well that's quite an interesting move, I worked in that area when I was younger, nothing like the island. Hope that works out for you

I don't really want to move but what can I do. Atleast we're gonna have 2 garages. We're gonna expand the current one and then build a brand new 2 floor one (loft above). Gotta get a good heater installed! lol I love the Island wayyyyyyyyyyy more though.

Haha uhh I dont know what I'll do with a Newport hood, and I'm pretty poor, but I could give you $10 for it.. Sorry if thats offensive..

$10!!! Are you f*cking nuts!!!! Yeah right.

I'm just messin' with ya. $10 sounds fair. I'm sure you could make some more use of it then I can. I'll run it by my dad and I'll let you know tomorrow. Even though he dosen't live here, it was his hood. I don't know why he kept it though. He never liked C-bodies. It was just from the car we parted out for the 383 for the Charger.

I love love to buy it but I am not planing on being out that way anytime soon. Darn

I would love it except I don't know when Ill be up that way. I was planning on going to Port Angeles sometime this summer/fall, but I don't know when.

If anybody is interested, I also found a grille set (2 piece) for a '68 Newport also. I also have a full 2 tone green mint back seat for one too. However, I think some mice may have made a nest using some of the fluff from the top cushion of it.

My dad said there's emblems and taillights somewhere but I have nooo idea where they are. I'll have to look.

I did a look around but I'm not sure where they are...if there is even any. Which emblem are you exactly looking for?

What does it look like? I have the grille. Didn't look for the emblem for it though.

this is the best pic I have right now. it's he red emblem in the middle. This is before my sister backed into it with her scamp

DCP_3964.jpg

Just went out and looked at the grille. The emblem is gone. Where it is, I don't know? Are you in a rush to get it? If not, I'm moving in August so I'll be starting to pack in July. I might end up finding it while packing.

I should be at the Nanaimo Chrysler S&S with the Duster on July 1st. Won't be at the Parksville one though. I'm going with my dad up to Squamish to a car show there to try to find his old GTO. We'll be moving in August it looks like.

Dont forget MOPAR MADNESS

-
Back