[Found!] ISO A/C Compressor support brackets for 78-80 Volare...want to add A/C to my 62 Valiant

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gsoco

gsoco
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
ISO A/C Compressorsupport brackets for 78-80 Volare...want to add A/C to my 62 Valiant. Found them... THANKS CHARLIE!

5012_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=O60sYVILEvAAX8uCpA1&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.jpg

Last edited:
I might have them. I have the bracket that they bolt to, that bolts to the compressor. I have a lot of brackets in the back of a truck, and fount the other piece. Started to thunder storm, so had to quit looking. Won't be able to get back to it until Tue. If you haven't found any, send me a message, and I'll start digging.

I might have them. I have the bracket that they bolt to, that bolts to the compressor. I have a lot of brackets in the back of a truck, and fount the other piece. Started to thunder storm, so had to quit looking. Won't be able to get back to it until Tue. If you haven't found any, send me a message, and I'll start digging.
Thank you
Great. Thank you. Please dig away when you can. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back