[WANTED] ISO clean rustfree 70 Dart swinger roller

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a long drive but one popped up in Spokane, WA today. I tried to link it but it wouldn’t post. It’s in the AbodiesOnly group. Project car for $4k.

found it, lower qtrs look like there might be rot

Gold? With a spring location kit already installed and parts painted Hemi orange?

Ad says there is some rust under the heater box but the rest is solid. Not saying it is accurate, just what the ad says.

I didn’t even think to look at the ad deeper to see if it fit your criteria. Sorry about that.

A rust free Southern car!? I had one 40 yrs ago becau :thumbsup: se it always sat in a garage!! grandma's ole slant Dart! The other 100 or so all had some rot!

Not a roller but solid.

002.JPG

texas is too wet
Over the decades I have owned many Mopars like alot of old guys. I have had rust free cars come out of Mn. and Ne. and S.D. Some cars from up there were never driven in the snow and garage kept.

I have bought a few cars out of Az. I was talking to a guy there decades ago about an AAR Cuda. I said, I guess it is rust free, he laughed. He said, yes his car has always been a S Az car but it has some trunk floor rust. He said ; "It does rain in S Az and have you ever seen one of these that did not leak some water to the trunk!!":BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back