CFD244

"I LOST MY ID IN A FLOOD"
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Folks

Looking for a new Melling M72HV oil pump for a 340 build. Maybe you have one for a build that didn't happen? Anyway, let me know what you've got. Thanks FABO.

Hi Folks

Looking for a new Melling M72HV oil pump for a 340 build. Maybe you have one for a build that didn't happen? Anyway, let me know what you've got. Thanks FABO.
My local Oreilly says "available in 24-48 hours". I see where Summit and the like don't have them at all. You might try your local Oreilly.

......and be careful. There's a lot of Chinese knockoff brands on ebay. They're cheap too so don't be tempted......unless you just wanna try one. I'm not sure I would.

Let me know if you caint get one. I'll check into it here and if you want me too, I'll get you one comin and I'll send it to you. Long as you pay fer it. LOL

There's one at the Oreilly distribution center in Kansas City, Mo. That's a special order for me from here, but for a member here local to the area it would not be. If you don't find a member with one maybe a member from that area can get it for you. This is the dangdest thing I ever saw.

Here are pics of the one I have couldn't post pics in pm?

20220816_140819.jpg

20220816_140854.jpg

20220816_140905.jpg

Let me know if you caint get one. I'll check into it here and if you want me too, I'll get you one comin and I'll send it to you. Long as you pay fer it. LOL
I'll buy 100 if they can legit get them...but I've been hunting them for months, and I'd be shocked if they can. Melling makes ALL of the USA pumps, for "Mopar" for Felpro, For SLP, etc, etc, etc, and they keep pushing raw castings into next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back