-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've been lurking the MOPAR boards for the last year. I don't have to tell you how expensive some of these cars have become. But like I said, my brother and I would like to take a MOPAR circle track racing. The E body would be ideal but WAAAAY to expensive. So if you have a rolling shell, '68 and up Duster, dart, 'Cuda completely stripped and with decent frame rails that's all we're looking for. Thanks

I've been lurking the MOPAR boards for the last year. I don't have to tell you how expensive some of these cars have become. But like I said, my brother and I would like to take a MOPAR circle track racing. The E body would be ideal but WAAAAY to expensive. So if you have a rolling shell, '68 and up Duster, dart, 'Cuda completely stripped and with decent frame rails that's all we're looking for. Thanks
might be time for a road trip to florida, the charger is a shortened up stock chassis it has a 105 Inch wheelbase, the duster has a secent four point cage it is a slant six car I picked up to save it from getting destroyed 600 for the duster, 1500 for the charger with oval track headers 1700 cash if you also want the blowproof bellhousing to accept chevy transmission to mopar small block

DSCF0502.JPG

DSCF0501.JPG

DSCF0522.JPG

DSCF0521.JPG

might be time for a road trip to florida, the charger is a shortened up stock chassis it has a 105 Inch wheelbase, the duster has a secent four point cage it is a slant six car I picked up to save it from getting destroyed 600 for the duster, 1500 for the charger with oval track headers 1700 cash if you also want the blowproof bellhousing to accept chevy transmission to mopar small block

View attachment 1715168742

View attachment 1715168743

View attachment 1715168744

View attachment 1715168745
VERY INTERESTED!

I have a 71 duster, few darts and barracudas 67-69. 1 72 challenger and few other B body cars

please make a move they have to go
When was the last time the 71 or 72 charger raced on the track? Rules here in PA are 110 wheel base and believe the front bumper must be covered completely by the bars. Can the bars be adjusted or modified to bring it up to snuff for current rules here in PA? thinking of getting into circle track myself. Nothing but Chevys running run around here

When was the last time the 71 or 72 charger raced on the track? Rules here in PA are 110 wheel base and believe the front bumper must be covered completely by the bars. Can the bars be adjusted or modified to bring it up to snuff for current rules here in PA? thinking of getting into circle track myself. Nothing but Chevys running run around here
it will not fit into a stock class such as hobby stock or pure stock with the altered wheelbase it was originally a 116" wheelbase

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back