[WANTED] ISO rear seat-

-

junkyardhero

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
hey FABO family, looking for a rear seat for my 68 notchback barracuda.

ideally, i'd love to get the correct one for the car but at this point i'll take anything that will just fit in there-- even if it's not right.

i'm located in LA and willing to drive a fair bit to pick up.

also, i'll be at fall fling if anybody there has something they're looking to unload.

I have one, but I’m all the way over here in Michigan. If you can’t find one and don’t mind paying the shipping, I’ll give you a good deal on the seat.

Turners Auto Wrecking in Fresno Ca is showing to have 1.. not sure how accurate the listing is Here's there # 559-237-0918 GL

Dude, you have a notchback?

I wonder if a Dart back seat will fit...
yes... and a pair of darts...

a dart rear will fit. or at least i *think* it would, or i can probably make it. and honestly, would be fine considering the rest of the build of the car is rough and tumble would kind of look about right!

I have one from a 67 it needs resto but you can have it free.
thanks for the offer, but i think shipping with customs will probably murder me. but i'm definitely going to keep that in my back pocket if i don't turn up anything this weekend at the fling and the other avenues run out.

much appreciated.

I have one, but I’m all the way over here in Michigan. If you can’t find one and don’t mind paying the shipping, I’ll give you a good deal on the seat.
thanks for the offer! i'm gonna see what pans out here over the weekend and then reassess the situmanation.

i'm keen on it, but i know shipping is going to be a killer.

I have rear dart seats in a 69 notch back they will fit but high in the back part , and get them in and out ripped my headliner. And haven’t got the seat part to latch. Really have t spent to much time looking into what needs modified because I’d like to get the correct seats.

I have the rear out of my 70 Dart in black. Had a new top cap put on the back rest due to sun fading, the rest is in really good shape. It’s just taking up space in my spare bedroom and you can have it for free. I’m in Lakeside, basically east San Diego if you’re interested.

I have rear dart seats in a 69 notch back they will fit but high in the back part , and get them in and out ripped my headliner. And haven’t got the seat part to latch. Really have t spent to much time looking into what needs modified because I’d like to get the correct seats.
thanks, that's super valuable information.

no biggie on the headliner, my car doesn't have any! lolz.

I have the rear out of my 70 Dart in black. Had a new top cap put on the back rest due to sun fading, the rest is in really good shape. It’s just taking up space in my spare bedroom and you can have it for free. I’m in Lakeside, basically east San Diego if you’re interested.
thanks a bunch, if i can't source what i'm looking for i'll definitely be hitting you up.

I have a rear seat in San Jose CA from a 68 Notchback. I can get a picture of it later if you like. It will need recovered, it's blue cloth at the moment, but it's solid. Unless you like blue cloth, then your set. hahaha.

I have a rear seat in San Jose CA from a 68 Notchback. I can get a picture of it later if you like. It will need recovered, it's blue cloth at the moment, but it's solid. Unless you like blue cloth, then your set. hahaha.
i'm into it.

also, clear your inbox i just tried to PM you

-
Back