It’s an easy resto…..

-

gdrill

I AM
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I can’t say I’ve seen the likes! There is soooooo much wrong here..................

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/369267976133406/?ref=saved

But it has its build sheet!

IMG_0344.jpeg

IMG_0339.jpeg

IMG_0340.jpeg

IMG_0343.jpeg

IMG_0338.jpeg

IMG_0349.jpeg

:wtf::rofl:

IMG_0341.jpeg

IMG_0346.jpeg

IMG_0347.jpeg

IMG_0348.jpeg

Last edited:
A little JB Weld, some duct tape and some polishing compound and you're back on the road! LMAO

What's wrong with it the way it is? Roadkill would probably cross country rally it as it sits.

I don't know... I might would offer $750 for it and see what I could make on parting it out. The body shell looks pretty good for a tube chassis and fiberglass car.

But it yard drives. I swear some of yall just want the whole world. lol

That car has probably looked that bad for at least 15 years it's probably come from the salt states of America

I'd be willing to bet someone is looking for some of the green intereior in that car.

Here's a couple fixer uppers . A little challenging, but a little time and elbow grease you could have a nice ride.

20210707_172708.jpg

20210623_123623.jpg

My 95 Craftsman riding mower is the same color as that Dart, and it yard drives too! It isn't rusty and it mows.......even though my yard is steep and I ride it like a dirt bike because I HATE weedeating. My poor ol 74 Swinger that I junked out cause it was rusty looked better than that Dart when I mashed it!

This car is in better shape than the Barracuda I tried to save. After repairing floors, frame rails, doors, front clip and torsion bar crossmember I gave up and sold it. Never again! The buyer parted it out.

The rocker section cut out and replaced with a 1x1 square tube is classy. No more snagging your pant legs on rusted out rockers.

SBP slant sux car. Save the hood, decklid, lenses, gage panel and glass. Take the rest, fold in half and stuff it into a dumpster

Last edited:
Its a couple of hours from me and that is where it will stay.

-
Back