it finially showed up. my 408 kit.

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
about stinking time. i ordered it 4-18 and it just got here today. they said they were waiting for the crank. blamed it on the earthquake...

dartparts001.jpg

dartparts004.jpg

dartparts005.jpg

dartparts007.jpg

dartparts008.jpg

dartparts009.jpg

dartparts010.jpg

scat007.jpg

Is this a bolt in ready to assembly?

yea that subject was brought up by a couple of those guys on my board a few weeks ago. i will check it out and see what the mine looks like. a few grams out compared to a ounces out that mopar put out has got to be better...lmao. they say the machine work all checks out great wich i think matters more then the balance job.

Ya, you got thatright. I'd rather rebalance a kit than replace $*(*%#!!! parts anyday!

For sure, let us know!

I've been thinking about going this way myself. A drop in kit makes life easy and big cube engine kits are easier than stock to get. Not to mention I love a real torque monster of a power plant.
(Read; I hate to wait!)

So you ordered right from scat?

How much?

Save anything compared to ordering from somplace like summit or Mancini?

How long did it take to get?

So you ordered right from scat?

How much?

Save anything compared to ordering from somplace like summit or Mancini?

How long did it take to get?

i ordered it from summit. it was cheaper that way. they just had scat drop ship it. i ordered it on 4-18 and just got it today. not sure if thats the normal turn around or not. they said the earthquake delayed it. not sure what to believe. i ordered it a week before the price increase. got it for $1100 and change. it went up a couple hundred since then i believe.

-
Back