It has begun!

-
I have a legally registered 1968 and no one has sent me a questionnaire. I wonder how I would respond?

I have three cars and no letter(s)
Although this wouldn't limit general use it is another nail in the coffin.

I'm not sure if there is a community out there that feels old cars are an issue enough to limit them in portions of the community.

This isn't a blanket restriction on use.

Alan

I have three cars and no letter(s)
Although this wouldn't limit general use it is another nail in the coffin.

I'm not sure if there is a community out there that feels old cars are an issue enough to limit them in portions of the community.

This isn't a blanket restriction on use.

Alan
It’s just step 1. They are not after old cars in general but limiting old car use is just a stepping stone towards limiting gas powered vehicles and they’re testing the waters to see what they can get away with.

It’s just step 1. They are not after old cars in general but limiting old car use is just a stepping stone towards limiting gas powered vehicles and they’re testing the waters to see what they can get away with.

Exactly.

It's a case of "slowly, then suddenly."

It is right out of the "rules for radicals" play book, along with overwhelm the system

As long as the legislators are older people, I think we will be safe for a while. As in don't take away MY Corvette.

However, when the jerks out there are 'rolling coal' and it's shown on TV, that may ruin it for all of us.

-
Back