Superior Member
Reaction score
Pictures will say it all.....

P1010611.jpg

P1010614.jpg

P1010615.jpg

P1010613.jpg

P1010619.jpg

Is the little $8 dollar trophy worth it... nope... is the appreciation that you recieve.. definately

AWESOME. Hope you went out and got a shrimp dinner to celebrate. LOL

thanks guys... hey by the way if anyone can tell me who signed the trophy they get my great thanks.... lol I have no idea who he was... some car personality guy name Lou.. something or other...

I live in the dark ages so I dont know who he was... but I have his autograph.

Lookin good Scott. It's about time it paid off...and you got it finished just in time for car show season. :cheers: Cheers to that Bro...:drinkers:

That's a beautifully done car Scott, you should be proud. I got to admit, at first I wasn't sure about the gray and red but the more I look at it the more I like it. Congradulations again especially your first place. Oh yea we need more pictures.

Terry

thanks again all... much appreciato.... sooooo I had to laugh... see the first pic and the wheel reflections on the asphalt !!! Ya... tripple polish is awesome.....

-RPM

thanks again all... much appreciato.... sooooo I had to laugh... see the first pic and the wheel reflections on the asphalt !!! Ya... tripple polish is awesome.....

-RPM

Didn't notice it until you called it...AMAZING! :notworth:

Was the car personallity Lou Santiago? He used to host the show Muscle Car tv on Spike.

Very nice car. It looks awesome.

LOU SANTIAGO ! Thats him I just looked him up ! Thanks! for the tip. So i guess its ok to have his Signature on the plaque ??

THANKS !

Wow :tongue9: You have out dun your self.=D>
I see the reflection of labor you have put into your duster Scott.:clock:
Get ready to see more of the first place trophies :rock:

Way to go IDAHO!!!!

Love the Duster!!!! One day I'll get back there...I'll be sure to look you up...

Aloha!

lol Well doing my best to keep Idaho on the map. I also passed info along to 5 different a-body guys that need some info and help on their rides so I know Idaho will represent a bit more when they get on here.

-RPM

Congrat's Scott!!!! Not on the win, but on finishing a great car. You deserve to pat yourself on the back. Very Very Nice!

Jack

Sweet car!
Congrats on such a beautiful car and your 1st place, you deserve it!

thanks much appreciated.

for those in the midst of restoring...... keep going !!! there is light at the end of the tunnel......

-RPM

-
Back