It pays to check your credit card account...

-
same damn thing happened to me 3 months ago. I get two separate charges for 76.53 routed to dominoes pizzas in L.A....386 miles from where I live...and another charge for 47.79 to the same dominoes pizza place in L.A.

I dispute the charges have the same call with the banking center stating I didnt authorize those transactions. . And I get my money credited back into my account, but that took a month in itself...I am glad I checked and thankful I got my money back!
Did you use your card at a Dominos close to your home? Reason I ask I started getting charges of $150 at the same shell station 50 miles from my house. I got the card cancelled and was reimbersed. When I went to use my new card at my local shell station the card wouldn't work as a debit card. So I went inside and told them my 'debit' card wouldn't work. The two employees looked at each other and then told me it would run OK as a credit card.
Figured the station had something to do with inter station identify theft with the other shell station. So I told my bank. A week later they call me to tell me I helped solved a case the police had been investigating.

-
Back