It rained, and rained, and rained

-
Send some of that rain down here to Texas!!
Sorry you got rained out.
I missed sending some to Texas, has rained about every day here for the last 3 weeks , mostly at night or late morning, with exception of about 3 days .
Last night a warning for 80 mph winds, i get up this morning and find a neighbors tree on the back of my garage , the barracuda and polaris are ok , got the awning I built on the back , and at least one truss in the ceiling along with that roof panel , weve been discussing this situation for about 3 weeks , he has done nothing about it . Okla. law says he`s not responsible , unless he knew about it and did nothing , going to call my ins. agent to get them on his ins. when they open ...dammit Ray !!!

I missed sending some to Texas, has rained about every day here for the last 3 weeks , mostly at night or late morning, with exception of about 3 days .
Last night a warning for 80 mph winds, i get up this morning and find a neighbors tree on the back of my garage , the barracuda and polaris are ok , got the awning I built on the back , and at least one truss in the ceiling along with that roof panel , weve been discussing this situation for about 3 weeks , he has done nothing about it . Okla. law says he`s not responsible , unless he knew about it and did nothing , going to call my ins. agent to get them on his ins. when they open ...dammit Ray !!!
Hope you can get his insurance to pay, glad your babies didn't get hit!
Today is day 15 in a row where the low is 80 or above. Supposed to get about 10 degrees cooler Tue and Wed but no rain. I'll take it.

Just got back from Norwalk, last Wednesday they couldn’t stack anyone in the Linder’ slot because of rain. We went down to Walmart. Ferocious rain, wind, and lightning. Sirens went off, the rain was so hard it had a slip stream off the red Tractor.

7968CF4B-5BE3-46B6-9262-3E1ACE9BB6E9.jpeg

08347603-D5FB-437C-989D-A69B8993469F.png

Screen shots from video. Totally dark out. I have a screen shot like some popped a nuke!!

-
Back