Its a longshot but here is goes (Any kind of SBP wheels wanted)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JRDART

Owner "Poisoned Dart"
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set of non steelie style SBP mopar wheels, slot mags, 5 star..you name it i want to get it. Im not asking for a handout but I really have no money to spend right now....if the person is near the SW missouri area i will have for trade my original steelies with great 14in tires on them..Id like to find some with decent tires if possible but beggars cant be choosers...The steelies would be good for scrap metal or as something to wheel your ready for paint project around, I also have some other things for trade but youll have to tell me what your looking for and Id bet i could find it. I just cant seem to track down wheels. Thank you all for looking and have a Merry Christmas (That's right I said CHRISTMAS on a public forum)

jay bud do me a faver and pull the frount wheel off ur car and take me some pics cuz my dad has wheels idk what he want for them but at lest i can be sure what im looking for lol if u can do me that faver when this things done with my gf i will start looking for u buddy

UCA and brake rotors thanks bud i think ur car is bbp still lol if im wroung im wrong lol but i dont want to sell wheels and they not fit bud

yea double check the bolt pattern. a 75 dart may already have large bolt pattern which makes getting wheels a lot easier..

have four chrome "blade" rims were on a 70 AMC Hornet
straight, no damage to lug holes. These are 4 1/2" bolt
circle. Fits AMC, small Ford, and BBP Chrysler (except for
boats like Imperials and such) $95 plus shipping can ship
two to a box US Mail or all four via Greyhound Bus. Can
have straighteness/balance checked at local big o tire.

Measured it out and its the bbp even though I trued putting a bbp wheel on it before and it was too wide for the studs

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back