ITs a MoPaR

-
I need to post a thread in the looking for parts thread
I am always looking for a Ramcharger and drop everything I am doing to get one 8) I had two in my life and ready for another a Good 2 or 4 wheel drive
Congratulations 71dodge :cheers: service it and do all the things to it that may of may not need and keep it neat on the streets
I had an original roll bar removable top 17 years ago
Enjoy having a great driver and worker, I would keep the gears and tire size stock any tread you like and it will pull like a tractor and drive like a Chrysler .
But the main thing is enjoy it the way you want too.:happy10:

Any good driver Ramcharger in or closs by my area please give me a heads up. :love7:

I built this hood 15 years ago "73 roadrunner hood" and it's been on three deferent truck's and waiting to go on my next Ramcharger 8)
My old 1/8 mile truck

22222.jpg

12233.jpg

Mine may not look like much, but 173,000 miles, 318 TBI, 4 speed riding on the OE clutch, factory 31X10.5 (the only option besides A/C) not much of a pile considering all the hauling, towing, cross country trips it's been through. Like I said: it may not look like much, but I'd have no problems putting the key in the ignition and driving cross country at a moment's notice. As a matter of fact I'd say it's been the most dependable vehicle I've ever owned. All the work I put her through and she just keeps coming back for more. It would be a cold day in hell before I let my old Bus go...

AHH dont get me wrong. I like them... I like the '90 we got now. It now looks alot like the one he just got. Its white and has new Chrysler Patriot Blue in the center body line. Looks snazzy!! Just was pointing some of the things we have ran into on them.

-RPM

looks really nice the way it is...leave it alone, and drive it! dont touch it....just drive it please...

-
Back