"It's a toll road!!!" (Where is the road?) Bolivia LOLOL

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
This is "Itchyboots" Noraly from the Netherlands and she's ridden this POS Royal Enfield all over the damn world. Now she's in S America. I thought the "road" was funny

Brave girl, if she's doing that solo. I admire the adventurous spirit. The dirt toll road is hilarious! I would have went for a few Fruit Loops on my pancakes at breakfast.

Looks like a very cool place. Too many people tho. :)
Would be neat to overland it in a Jeep. No where to winch to, would need a ground anchor.

You got to give that woman her due. Out there alone in the middle of absolutely nowhere just being free.
She's a good rider too. I've had a friend that raced motocross get his bike stuck in the mud after a once in a century storm. We never let him live that down.

love her accent
the toll road attendant also seemed surprised she was all alone

what's her name?

Gotta love the Dutch

Kinda reminds me of all the survivalist shows , camera man up ahead filming the survivalists coming toward them , in the most dangerous places or conditions on earth .
I enjoy them , but most are really jokes !

love her accent
the toll road attendant also seemed surprised she was all alone

what's her name?

In the post........Noraly. She's a cutie. I sure as hell don't have the personality to pull all that off. Look up some of her posts. She's already been all over E Europe and the "Far East." To be frank, I have no ambition to visit some of the backwoods shitholes she's been to. I thought she was Norwegian, I guess she's from Holland

Sunset%2Bon%2BKo%2BSamui%2C%2BThailand.jpeg

Last edited:
Gotta love the Dutch
yeah, we are pretty cool

In the post........Noraly. She's a cutie. I sure as hell don't have the personality to pull all that off. Look up some of her posts. She's already been all over E Europe and the "Far East." To be frank, I have no ambition to visit some of the backwoods shitholes she's been to. I thought she was Norwegian, I guess she's from Holland

Sunset%2Bon%2BKo%2BSamui%2C%2BThailand.jpeg
doesnt sound Dutch...but who knows, they give kids all sorts of names nowadays

yeah, we are pretty cool

We? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Besides, I thought by the way you are always spouting off about US politics saying “we” about them that you identified as all-American now.

Which is it?

We? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Besides, I thought by the way you are always spouting off about US politics saying “we” about them that you identified as all-American now.

Which is it?
quit staring at my pocket, you perv

I am a Dutch citizen and resident alien to the US
i have been living in michigan for over 15 years now, and fully integrated into the US

in fact, the only reason I have not yet applied to become a US citizen is because that would require me to rescind my Dutch citizenship
as long as I retain that, all children I father will automatically be Dutch citizens aswell (right now, all three of my kids have dual citizenship and passports to both the US and the Netherlands)

any child I father after I become naturalized will therefore "only" be a US citizen

so, as long as I'm not done having kids, I'll remain a Dutch citizen, after that, I'll become a US citizen

that clear it up for you?

I am impressed !
That girl has gumption . She appears to be a decent rider.
I didnt know Royal Enfield still made bikes !
That KTM 690R is the bike I want . Would trade my BMW Dakar in a heartbeat !

Why was she going 10mph over those **** roads? I never rode a heavy bike like that but if I were 15 again on my YZ80, Id be flat out over that crud riding back on the pegs the whole way. Sounds like a great adventure...ever see BBC's "Long way around" with Ewan McGregor? London to NY on bikes, they spent a whole day dumping the bikes in some deep sand and went about 3 miles. Lots of flooded areas in eastern Russia. Great series, like 8 parts.

Why was she going 10mph over those **** roads? I never rode a heavy bike like that but if I were 15 again on my YZ80, Id be flat out over that crud riding back on the pegs the whole way. Sounds like a great adventure...ever see BBC's "Long way around" with Ewan McGregor? London to NY on bikes, they spent a whole day dumping the bikes in some deep sand and went about 3 miles. Lots of flooded areas in eastern Russia. Great series, like 8 parts.

Riding a bike like hers loaded down is much different than riding a dirtbike .
I would be 4th gear pinned on my ktm 300 but not on my BMW. The term Dual Sport is a oxymoron ! The KTM 690 R is the only real dual sport

-
Back