It's About Time!!!

-
MOE? How did you get that nickname knucklehead?

215237640.jpg

EvilScamp said:
MOE? How did you get that nickname knucklehead?

215237640.jpg

High School,Kev! I was kind of a ring leader of a bunch of Stooges! You know, Guys kinda like yourself! :-\"Wise guy ehh!

Sounds good Tony! It has a nice easy feel to it.... Kinda like the soundtrack to getting a massage on a warm, breezy beach. 8)

Whereas what I'm playing sounds like a bar fight during Mardi Gras.... :eye:

onehellofadart said:
High School,Kev! I was kind of a ring leader of a bunch of Stooges! You know, Guys kinda like yourself! :-\"Wise guy ehh!

Hey i resemble that remark!
sterb191.gif

supper good sound and when wife get's home I will have a coppy.
you guy's sound grate and I will be injoying your music. :headbang:
congrad's on everything .
me = drummer 'bass player \\:D/

I didn't know you played mike. What type of music? Regardless it's a lot of fun. Thanks for listening, I'm glad you like it!

S.R.V sure would be proud!!! :angel9:
I have got to get me a new set of skin's :banghead:

love them blue's amd the older rock Bad co,SRV,clapton,CCRand it is allway's fun to play some of the Beatel's stuff, but like you said I will allway's injoy it.
P.s tell your drummer he kick's A$$

memike said:
love them blue's amd the older rock Bad co,SRV,clapton,CCRand it is allway's fun to play some of the Beatel's stuff, but like you said I will allway's injoy it.
P.s tell your drummer he kick's A$$

Not bad for an old man ehh! I'm the youngest in the band and I'll be 52 in 2 weeks. Keep on kick'in it Mike!!

Rickenbeker basses have the best full sound but the one I have played you had to pay the price of it being so heavy, My shoulder hert for a week but it was worth it.
I got to play friday night and the guy's dug your music,
hope you don't mind we are workin on a couple,We don't play out any more it's just for us.

:toothy7: Windin up,rainy day blues,come on and boogie and please come in,the intro to come on and boogie is very fresh and new and we sure did injoy trying your song, it was like having a new seasaning in the spice rack.
Tony seasoning up our jamb!! :rock:

Thank's Tony.
lol with them groovin sound's, :toothy7:

merkel1.jpg

Tony this is her in 1965 here song hello stranger made it all over the state's
she has past away and her birthday will be the 31 dec.

dslater.jpg

memike said:
Tony this is her in 1965 here song hello stranger made it all over the state's
she has past away and her birthday will be the 31 dec.

She does look like a country singer of the era.

-
Back