It's alive, it's alive!!!

-

Demonracer

71 Demon 00 Ram 16 Chrysler 300S 05 Caravan
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I finally got the Demon fired up and broke in the cam yesterday. I was grinning from ear to ear the entire time. I can't tell you what a relief it is to hear it run for the VERY first time. Now I just have to finish the little odds and ends up and try to hit the drag strip around mid-summer.

I getting closer to melting some tires to. Next big thang is the driveshaft, electric fuel pump, and fuel cell... and having my 3.91s looked at. I more the kid in the glass house with a bat and safety glasses. lol

nothing beats that feeling when you fire the engine for the first time. congrats! I am in the same boat as you. I got my engine fired for the first time in 11yrs 2 months ago and now im in a mad dash to get the rest of the car finished so I can get it out and drive the damn thing.

Congrats! I've never fired a engine without apprehension. It's a wonderful feeling when you've done all the double/triple checks and then nothing flies apart on startup.....lol. Good luck and keep us posted.

Yeah, was like the kid in the candy store with a fist full of nickels. I still get a wide grin everytime I think about how close I am to taking it out the VERY first time.

Sorry guys, the digital camera was stolen out of my truck last November and as of this moment I don't own a video recorder. The wife just went back to work after three years of looking. She somewhat enjoys her new job, albeit part time so the financial situation is starting to ease up. Hopefully in the next few months I can get the little odds and ends finished, and take it to the track towards the middle to latter part of the summer.

-
Back