It's been a while, how is...

-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
everyone? I've been out of the car scene for a few years so I haven't been active on any forums. It looks like A Bodies is going strong!

I remember when we had 4 members. LOL

I see a few familiar faces and a bunch of new ones.

I think I'll get the Cuda out today for the first time this year and see how she runs.

Just thought I would say hello.

Brett

Hey Brett!! Stand Barracuda up for me, And have a good one.

And don't be a stranger. Nice looking ride :blob:

Where you been Brett? Good to see you pop in and say "Hi". What's new? Check out my recent posts under Cuda Capers and see. My car's bodywork is done and she get's painted next weekend. Motor is assembled, many boxes of new parts scattered in the garage, dining room, basement, and living room. (I love my Wife...) and I'll have mine pretty close to done this summer.

What's up with you? Still GM at the dealership? Let us know how the Barracuda feels... maybe then you'll post more often!

Hey Brett ! Glad to see you around here ! As you can see, no more Barracuda for me.

Hey Brett, good to see you on the board again. Most of the original crew is still here, although we don't hear much from Chad and Craig.
Let that 'cuda run!

Jack

Thanks guy's! I'm not running a dealership anymore. I started my own consulting business and have been at that for about 8 months. I like it.

Adam, what happened to the cuda?

Fastback340, I will check that out!

Did Chad sell his car?

I ended up going riding yesterday so I haven't had a chance to get the Cuda out.

The last time it was out was last 4th of July. I drag raced a 2005 Harley Fatboy 103 screaming eagle motorcycle. You should have seen the look on everyones face when it was over.

On the second run my clutch rod feel off when I went to get second gear so I reached down and put it back on and still beat the bike!

I put a dominator and an indy intake on it since the last time I talked to you guys. I need to go back and dyno it again. It was 545 at the wheels before. I wonder what it is now?

Welcome back Brett. Not sure if we met before...but good to see your return :thumbup: :wav:

pic4.JPG

pic1.JPG

Wow, 4 members.....now there`s a thousand for each one. Welcome back Brett, I recall reading your posts and who can forget that B`cuda.

Hope the new consulting business you started is doing good ,
Congratulations. :wav:
I just wanted to introduce my self and let you know I have been enjoying this great site, I have been called a post ho&& here but it has been great for me.

And your Barracuda looks :thumbup:

For those who dont know Brett, He was one of the first to join my little board, The second Moderator we had and the first member to be on the cover of Mopar Muscle. This site grew fast because Brett mention the site in his article. I think we watch the site triple with in a few weeks after the mag hit the stands. Thanks a bunch Brett !

2_G.sized.jpg

brett i still have that MP issue at work an i cant get over how badd arss that thing is i watched that beautiy come alive over on mopartech,good to see ya around buddy!

Thank you AdamR, A big thanks to Brett an A bodies only Builder :wav:

bday7.jpg

WhiteZombie, weren't you also doing a cuda? I may be confused?

Or if I remember right you also had a big 4x4 truck?

I'll have to get caught up again.

Thanks for the intro Adam, I would like to get the Cuda in another magazine again with the new set up. We'll see.

Is Chad still around?

Chad and Craig still pop in once in a blue moon.

WhiteZombie also has/had that big white Ram.

BARRACUDA340S said:
everyone? I've been out of the car scene for a few years so I haven't been active on any forums. It looks like A Bodies is going strong!

I remember when we had 4 members. LOL

I see a few familiar faces and a bunch of new ones.

I think I'll get the Cuda out today for the first time this year and see how she runs.

Just thought I would say hello.

Brett

Hello again!
I was wondering where you have been?

Käkö said:
Hello again!
I was wondering where you have been?

And I was wondering where YOU have been !?!?!?

Nice to see the "old crowd" reunion !

I have been here a lot but my english writing ain't good so i usually read the stuff what the members put here... :hello1:

By the way, mi wife drives a golf also, she has a turbo and supercharger under the hood, called tsi engine...

-
Back