It's come a long way!

-
S5001708.jpg
[/IMG]
S5001717.jpg
[/IMG]

and back to you cudaspaz, everytime i see your car i like stare at it for a bit before i scroll down. lol

Yea, It runs fairly well. Have had enough people get out with a smile. I shift the 4 speed at w.o.t. 6500, rev limter at 7000. Had a 150 shot on it all summer, i took it back down to 100. Also its light, barely no interior. sheet metal aluminum floor etc.

Great pics guys and gals!

It's great to see the transformation on these cars. I believe It's called
dedication and I am guilty.

Cheryl, that Demon is NASTY and I mean that in
a good way. I like that view also...shows the tail lights.

Racerkilla, I like all your stuff!

Spaz.........I've only said this maybe a hundred times...I love your car!

Christopher...let's see some before pics of that beautiful Dart. Or some
pics of it when you got it.

Thanks tony, i like your cuda as well... Can i have your hood, haha
The black and with red interior does it for me. I cant do body work good enough to have a black car

Thanks tony, i like your cuda as well... Can i have your hood, haha
The black and with red interior does it for me. I cant do body work good enough to have a black car

Thanks!

I can't do bodywork either.....had it done.

I can do fiberglass (Vettes) but not this metal stuff.

i hate body work... I only do it/or try to do it my self to save money, I cant afford to have someone do it. I'm dreading it on my 73 cuda.

And i give you credit for even doing fiberglass. Isn't the easiest thing either. Complete different ball game.

Oh by the way what brand hood is on your cuda

i hate body work... I only do it/or try to do it my self to save money, I cant afford to have someone do it. I'm dreading it on my 73 cuda.

And i give you credit for even doing fiberglass. Isn't the easiest thing either. Complete different ball game.

Oh by the way what brand hood is on your cuda

AAR hood, scoop and support rods

The paint and body work was a little pricey for me but I had to do it.
They charged me $9000.00 but they earned every bit of it. The wife
paid that one......she's a good mommy!

Your car looks amazing Tony! Great idea to have a "before and after" thread. I would contribute but my problem is that my 1st Barracuda was so ugly when I got it, I never took any pictures of it.

Tony, so did you do the hood yourself then?

I cut the hole and mounted the scoop and supports. I put them back
together after they were painted.

53.jpg

59.jpg

a04.jpg

Your car looks amazing Tony! Great idea to have a "before and after" thread. I would contribute but my problem is that my 1st Barracuda was so ugly when I got it, I never took any pictures of it.

Thanks Longgone!

It couldn't have been any uglier than mine.....could it?

I have a long way to go. After seeing all of these cars completed I can't wait to get mine done.

Here's another, out with the old in with the new.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC00624.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 99
and back to you cudaspaz, everytime i see your car i like stare at it for a bit before i scroll down. lol

Yea, It runs fairly well. Have had enough people get out with a smile. I shift the 4 speed at w.o.t. 6500, rev limter at 7000. Had a 150 shot on it all summer, i took it back down to 100. Also its light, barely no interior. sheet metal aluminum floor etc.

I know the feeling..
I look at it sometimes in the garage and can't believe it turned out like this.

I wish the other moron's I share the road had the same appreciation when they tailgate my *** right up on my bumper, and If they even knew how bad I wanted to get out a snap their neck when they do that.

I drive mine to much:toothy10: and need to get Christmas over with 8).
There sure is allot of very nice rides and projects going on here and I don't think I have ever seen 6pk C car till this thread :clock:
Dang that is a good looking MoPar 6pK C. =P~:cheers:=P~:cheers:

Is that rear bumper tucked in?if so what did you do to make it fit?
Doug

Yes it is adjusted forward towards the body as far as it could go without modifications..the brackets have larger holes so they had some room to move some....they are half the distance closer than stock....one finger gap instead of two......you have to reposition the stabilizer brackets on the sides and re bend them slightly as well.

Mop:toothy10:

-
Back